Come to Our Medical Clinic in Woodbury, MN for Personalized Care
Many people assume all medical clinics are cold and impersonal. Picture this: friendly staff members who know your name, convenient office hours, and advanced protocols for large and small conditions.
Entira Family Clinics offers these benefits to patients of any age at our medical clinic in Woodbury, MN.
Woodbury Clinic Services
Our Woodbury clinic offers a full range of services. This enables us to help each member of your family achieve and maintain his or her best health. We offer services in the following practice areas:
- Physical health: We treat both acute and chronic illness, including infectious diseases.
- Preventative care: We provide tests that prevent future health problems, like physicals and blood pressure measurements.
- Prenatal Care: We have two providers, Dr. Stephanie Hemmer and Annette Lerew-Zimanski, PA-C, who provide prenatal care to expectant mothers. Their deliveries will be performed by Dr. Paul Chlebeck and Dr. Tim Hernandez from our West St. Paul Clinic. After the baby is born, the mothers and babies will be welcomed with open arms at the Woodbury Clinic.
- Pediatrics: We love kids! We understand how important your child is to you and will take care of your child at well-child visits as well as for any issues that come up.
- Mental health: At Entira Family Clinics, we understand that your happiness and mental well-being play a large role in your overall health.
Entira Family Clinic’s Promise
We promise to serve you and help dispel the idea that medical care must feel aloof. Contact us today to join the Entira family.