Pregnancy Care Clinic in St Paul, MN
Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery
So, you’re going to have a baby.
Welcome to the journey of parenthood!
Whether you are pregnant now or planning on a baby down the road, the doctors at Entira will provide you with a great and healthy start. Why see multiple different specialists for general health concerns, pregnancy, and pediatric care when you can find it all in one place?
- We guide you through all 9 months of your pregnancy
- We support all kinds of birth plans
- Your doctor will be at your delivery!
- We’ll care for your baby during the first days of life and continue to see them for regular checkups for many years to come
Prenatal Care Schedule*
- 1st trimester (weeks 1 to 12)
- Your initial "Pregnancy Confirmation" visit
- Pregnancy physical and pregnancy lab work (between 2 to 3 weeks after your confirmation visit)
- Then routine pregnancy checks every 4 weeks or so
- 2nd trimester (weeks 13 to 27)
- Routine pregnancy checks every 4 weeks or so
- Check for pregnancy related diabetes
- 3rd trimester (weeks 28 until delivery)
- Routine pregnancy checks every 2 weeks (weeks 28 to 36)
- Routine pregnancy checks every 1 week (starting week 36)
Our experienced physicians routinely care for your child following your delivery. We will help care for your newborn during his/her first few days in the hospital. Thereafter, we guide children and their parents through the many adventures to come. For more information, go to our Newborn, Pediatric, and Adolescent medicine page.
*This is meant to be a guideline, but may be modified by your physician at any time.