Inver Grove Heights
2980 Buckley Way
Inver Grove Heights,
Anthony Ferrara, M.D.
I believe family medicine should consist of personal, compassionate care. Building lasting relationships with patients is an important part of earning their respect and trust, and understanding their situation. My patients know I will be there for them in their time of need, and I value being part of the journey.
Board Certifications / Re-certifications
American Board of Family Medicine
- Activities with my family
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Medical Association
- East Metro Medical Society
- Recipient of Burke Award Residency
- Medical Director Inver Grove Care Center
- Medical Director Inver Grove Fire Department.
University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota 1978
University of Minnesota/HealthEast St. John's Hospital, St. Paul, Minnesota