2716 Upper Afton Road
Cameron McConnell, M.D.
Range of Practice
I still really enjoy caring for babies, but I gave up delivering babies in 2011. My practice is aging with me so I care for quite a few older patients although I enjoy people of all ages. My travels have led to an interest in travel medicine so I am a resource for my partners when their patients are travelling to exotic places. I do 2nd and 3rd class FAA pilot physicals and supervise our clinics' bone density scanners. I have a certification in cosmetic lasers and do laser to remove hair and treat skin for texture problems like wrinkles, scars and stretch marks.
I have traveled around the world with my husband to Australia, Asia, Africa and many places in North and Central America. We enjoy camping, hiking and scuba diving, but stay in town most summers to tend to a large garden and chickens. I really enjoy working with people to develop healthy habits.
Board Certifications / Re-certifications
American Board of Family Medicine
- Organic Gardening
- Scuba diving
- Hosting exchange students
- American Medical Association
- East Metro Medical Society
- American Academy of Family Practice
- American Society of Laser Medicine
- International Society of Clinical Densitometry
- MinnHealth Family Physicians, P.A. Board of Directors
- HealthEast Leadership Council Member
University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Bethesda Lutheran Hospital