Life is a series of “new normals”, and my goal is to help patients negotiate their life circumstances while maintaining their maximal function. I try to do things “for” my patients, for their benefit and not do things “to” them, just for the sake of doing something. I hope to be able to guide patients through a complex medical system to get the care they may need.
Range of Practice
Full spectrum family practice without OB. I also provide DOT driver exams.
Care of adults with disabilities, Care of Military Members and Veterans, Continuity of care for those with chronic conditions, palliative care, review of drug testing results.
Board Certifications / Re-certifications
American Board of Family Medicine
- Remodeling our home
- Paddle boarding and kayaking
- Spending time with my wonderful wife
- Watching my daughters dance, swim and play soccer
- Packer and Badger Football
- Teaching Sunday school and AWANA
- Staying in adequate shape to pass my annual Air Force Fitness test
- Minnesota Medical Association
- East Metro Medical Society
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- Assistant Clinical Professor-University of Minnesota Medical School,
- Former Community Preceptor - United Family Medicine Residency, St. Paul, Minnesota
- ICSI Depression Care Guideline Committee member
- Preferred One Behavioral Health Committee Member
University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, Wisconsin
United Family Health Center, St. Paul, Minnesota