911 East Maryland Avenue
John P. Barsanti, M.D.
My interest in medicine is broad in range, so family medicine was my choice. As a family doctor, I see patients through all stages of life, and work with them in a close relationship. Although health care is a serious business, it is important to me to put patients at ease and have fun getting to know them in a relaxed manner. I encourage my patients to talk to me about anything affecting their health, not necessarily just physical symptoms. I enjoy teaching, and try to explain things to patients in terms that make sense to them.
Range of Practice
Full spectrum of Family Practice, including obstetrics & pediatrics.
Board Certifications / Re-certifications
American Board of Family Medicine
Monthly interviews on KSTP-TV News at 6:30. Look for me on Tuesdays!
- Spending time with my family (including 4 beautiful children)
- St. Louis Cardinals Baseball team
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Board of Family Practice
- Minnesota Medical Association
- East Metro Medical Society
Creighton University 1996
Regions Hospital, St. Paul, Minnesota