2716 Upper Afton Road
John S. Dickhudt, M.D.
It has been a wonderful privilege to be at the same small neighborhood office for the past 30 years. Every day I see or hear something new and many times from long-time patients.
Range of Practice
All family practice except OB.
- Sports medicine
Board Certifications / Re-certifications
Board Certified ( American Board of Family Medicine) 1983, 1990, 1997, 2004, 2014
- Family and friends
- Bible study fellowship
- Golfing, running and biking
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Ramsey County Medical Society
- Named Mpls. St. Paul magazine Top Doctor five times
- Woodbury citizen of the year - 1994
- All-State softball player - 1989
- Knighted by the Winter Carnival Queen - 1987
- "I have done my best every day."
University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Bethesda Lutheran Hospital
Good Buns or Bad Buns
Off to College