1050 W. Larpenteur Avenue
John T. Nichols, M.D.
My role is to take care of the physical and emotional health of my patients and their families. I get to know the family's health and how it can affect the patients. I enjoy caring for patients through all stages of their life.
Range of Practice
I have special clinical interest in pediatrics, diabetes, cardiovascular, health maintenance and sports medicine.
Board Certifications / Re-certifications
American Board of Family Medicine
- Family life
- Outdoor activities
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Medical Association
- East Metro Medical Society
- Certified by American Board of Family Practice
- Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Family Practice at the University of Minnesota
- Former member East Metro Family Practice Board of Directors and Quality Improvement Committee
- Former alternate delegate of Ramsey County Medical Society
- Former member of East Metropolitan Health Organization
- Former Laboratory Director at East Metro Family Practice, P.A.-Arcade
University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota 1986