911 East Maryland Avenue
Katharine Walker, PA-C
I believe that comprehensive healthcare should address all areas of one's life, physically, mentally, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
Range of Practice
I am passionate about providing excellent primary care for all ages, especially for multiple generation families. My professional interests lie in pediatric and adult preventive medicine, diabetic care, and the treatment of hypertension.
Board Certifications / Re-certifications
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Outside of work, I highly value time with my husband and three sons
- I also enjoy video editing, scrapbooking, music and the arts
- My family and I love to spend time with church activities and blessing others
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
University of Iowa Graduate School and Carver College of Medicine - Masters in Physician Assistant Studies.