3550 LaBore Road, Suite 7
Keith A. Oelschlager, M.D.
I am open to helping patients with any issues or needs that affect their state of wellness, whether physical, emotional or spiritual. My role is to serve as a trusted educator and advisor.
Board Certifications / Re-certifications
American Board of Family Medicine
- Raising 4 children
- Being active in many church activities: i.e.Medical support for Lay Counseling Clinic
- Working to find ways to integrate patients spiritual beliefs with their health care.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- East Metro Medical Society
- Current President Entira Family Clinics
- Associate Clinical Professor - University of Minnesota Medical School
University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota