3550 LaBore Road, Suite 7
Kristin Hansen, PA-C
|I enjoy family medicine and the diversity it offers to care for patients in all stages of life. It is important to me to establish good relationships with my patients so they can feel at ease in discussing any health concerns they may have.
It is my goal to explain things in a manner that my patients can understand and then work collaboratively to make decisions about their health care.
Range of Practice
I enjoy the diversity of family medicine and caring for patients of all ages, from birth to geriatrics.
Board Certifications / Re-certifications:
NCCPA 10/2001 /Re-certification 2013
I have a special interest in preventive health care, women's health, adolescent medicine and dermatology.
- Spending time with my husband and three active boys
- Running half and full marathons
- Attending my son's sporting events (hockey, soccer, baseball, wresting)
- Watching Minnesota sports (Wild, Twins, Vikings)
- Augsburg College 2001
- Undergraduate Studies: St. Olaf College 1998
Bloomington Lake Clinic - Minneapolis & Mendota Heights
Professional Societies / Membership
- American Academy of Physician Assistant
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants