My life long interest in science, particularly the healing aspect, led me into a career as a physician. I like the concept of serving a community, and this is a big part of family medicine. I place a high value on continuity of care, and as a family doctor I can help oversee all care, and advocate for patients as they navigate the often confusing health care system.
Range of Practice
I practice full scope of family medicine with special interests in prenatal care, obstetrics, preventive medicine, and diabetes.
I recognize and embrace all definitions of "family."
Board Certifications / Re-certifications
American Board of Family Medicine
- Spending time with my family
- Playing the cello in a community orchestra.
- Occasional Netflix movies
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Medical Association
Fellowship degree; American Academy of Family Practice
Mayo Medical School, Rochester, Minnesota
Fairview-Riverside / University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
To Fast or not to Fast?