8325 City Centre Drive, Suite 140
Robert V. Drehmel, M.D.
My values come from growing up in a small town. I always liked science and interacting with people. I strive to treat patients in the same manner I want my own family treated. My patients know that whenever they are in need of medical care, I will be there for them.
Range of Practice
I have been in practice with my brother since 1984, so my patients call me Dr. Bob. I have lived and practiced in the Woodbury community since 1984. My services include treatment of most illnesses, orthopedic care, pediatric care, geriatric care, minor procedures and comprehensive preventive medicine.
Board Certifications / Re-certifications
American Board of Family Medicine
- Wine tasting
- Green Bay Packer games
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- East Metro Medical Society
Named one of the Top Doctors in Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine.
- University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, Wisconsin 1981
- Santa Monica Hospital, Santa Monica, California 1981-1984