1540 Randolph Avenue
Ryan Dick, M.D.
|I truly love being a family physician. Not only do I have the honor of helping parents bring their beautiful children into this world, but I support families throughout the joys and challenges of newborn care and child development thereafter. I have two young children of my own and have my fair share of humorous and adventurous stories to share!
I know that it is important to families that they get a large amount of support during pregnancy and their labor. That's why I give my pregnancy patients priority during my clinic hours and attend all of my deliveries. If you have questions about planning a family or a current pregnancy concern, please just call me for a one-on-one conversation!
Range of Practice
Pregnancy, Pediatrics, Sports medicine and Adult medicine. I am also fluent in Spanish.
I love to go on nature walks and fishing with my 4-year-old daughter! I also love to run 5K races with my wonderful wife and dig for worms in the garden with my son. If I have extra time, I will help my Dad with is beehives. I have been a beekeeper too.
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Host of a pregnancy-related website: www.doctorryan.org
- Faculty of the University of Minnesota Medical School
- Regular speaker for the Mothers of PreSchoolers group and local Early Childhood Family Education groups
- Regular speaker for the international youth volunteer group AMIGOS des las Americas