Inver Grove Heights
2980 Buckley Way
Inver Grove Heights,
Samuel Seltz, M.D.
I seek to engage patients in their care, since as a physician I can’t do the job alone. My primary joy is working with motivated patients who are eager to see how our miraculous bodies heal from disease and how we can work as a team to control complications from chronic disease.
I particularly enjoy working with the different personalities of patients of all different age group, since each patient has his/her own specific challenges and rewards.
Board Certifications / Re-certifications
American Board of Family Medicine
- Outdoor activities:skiing, snowshoeing, and gardening
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- Entira Board of Directors
- Former Chair HealthEast Family Practice Section
- East Metro Family Practice, P.A. Operations
- Continuous Quality Improvement Committee Member
University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota 1986
University of Minnesota/HealthEast St. John's Hospital, St. Paul, Minnesota