3550 LaBore Road, Suite 7
Theresa M. Wollan, M.D.
Practicing family medicine gives me the opportunity to care for multi-generations of families, from delivering babies to caring for great-grandparents. I have a teaching background, as well as medical, and I try to educate my patients using visuals and other aids to help them understand what is going on with their body. We then work in a partnership to make decisions about their care.
Range of Practice
General family practice with a focus on women's medicine, pediatrics, and obstetrics.
Board Certifications / Re-certifications
American Board of Family Medicine- Recertification 2005
- Being a hockey mom
- Enjoying time with family
- Named Mpls. St. Paul Magazine Top Doctor five years
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- East Metro Medical Society
University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
St. John's Hospital